Benefits of Registration¶
- As a registered user, you will have access to various services such as Genome Assembly, Genome Annotation, Variation, Expression Import, and Model Reconstruction.
- You can save sequences of interest you collect from PATRIC Searches and Tools into personalized Groups within your Workspace. These Groups will then be easily available and accessible next time you use any of PATRIC’s analysis tools. For more information on the Workspace and how you can store/analyze data, see Workspace and Groups.
- You will soon also be able to take advantage of forthcoming website
enhancements, such as:
- RNA-Seq Analysis
- Metabolic Modeling
Click on “Sign-up” located at the top right corner at the top of every PATRIC page. Once you’ve entered your account and contact information, click on the “Create Your Account” button.
Note: Your information is for PATRIC registration purposes only. It will remain completely private. Under no circumstances will we sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Click on “Login” located at the top right corner of every PATRIC page and enter your User name and Password. Note: You will be automatically logged out after a period of 30 minutes of inactivity.
Click on “Login” located at the top right corner of every PATRIC page and then click on “Forgot your password?” within the drop-down box. Enter your registered email address and we will email you a temporary password.
Updating Account Information¶
- Once logged in, you may update your account information by clicking “My Account” located at the top right corner of every PATRIC page.
- From here, you may change your password, name, email address, research information, and PATRIC Newsletter subscription status.